Published at Monday, 31 December 2018. Lawn Mower Machine Info. By Delorian Petrescu.
- An efficient robotic lawnmower that works for a variety of mid-sized lawns, cutting up to 1/3 acre of grass
- Smart navigation that works within a boundary wire and then returns for charging at the station when needed
- Works in either rainy or shiny situations
- Handles any slopes up-to 40% and narrow passages without problems
- PIN code & alarm for theft detection
- Lift sensor-stop blades when it is lifted
- The intuitive system menu which allows personal settings to schedule mowing
- Husqvarna Automower 315 must be bought with its Install Kit
Below are the details of the mower:
- Fully Programmable and Easy to Install
- Cuts up to 0.25 acre of grass
- Cuts grass even on such slopes as the inclines up to 25%
- Virtually silent - run at night and it will not disturb your neighbors
- ROB comes with all things you need to install
- Operates on a rechargeable-Lithium-Ion battery for a zero-emission
- Audible alarm which prevents theft
- 3-durable-metal-cutting blades
3. McCulloch ROB 1000 Robotic Mower
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Belgravo website that is not Belgravo’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Belgravo claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.
Copyright © 2019 Belgravo. All Rights Reserved.