Published at Monday, December 31st 2018. by Delorian Petrescu in Lawn Mower Machine Info.
As continued from the 5 Best Robotic Lawn Mowers – Part 1, here are the next 3 best robotic lawnmower machines you could choose from.
3. McCulloch ROB 1000 Robotic Mower
One of the most user-friendly robotic mowers is McCulloch ROB 1000 (we are also likely to include that this mower posses the most robotic sounding name). After setting up easy-breezy and programming it, you may run this robotic lawnmower at night without worrying to bother your neighbors nor yourself.
The mower runs on a zero-emission battery and has an alarm system which prevents theft. Besides, the features safety on ROB 1000 is some of the best we have seen, giving it the approval of the small children as well as small pets.
Below are the details of the mower:
- Fully Programmable and Easy to Install
- Cuts up to 0.25 acre of grass
- Cuts grass even on such slopes as the inclines up to 25%
- Virtually silent - run at night and it will not disturb your neighbors
- ROB comes with all things you need to install
- Operates on a rechargeable-Lithium-Ion battery for a zero-emission
- Audible alarm which prevents theft
- 3-durable-metal-cutting blades
4. Milagrow RoboTiger 2.0 Robotic Mower
Milagrow, an Indian-based company, were maybe inspired by local wildlife while naming their most savage model, RoboTiger 2.0 Robotic Mower. The mower features some bumper sensors as well as a touch-sensor panel for maneuverability and easy control. It is rain-proof and may function well even in a wet condition. Even if it might need charging between mows, it is able to handle over a third of an acre area.
The following are the detail of RoboTiger 2.0 Mower:
- Robotic-Pressure Sensor. Robotic-Bumper sensor. Robotic-Touch sensor.
- Robotic-Rain Sensor. Robotic-Lift sensor. Robotic-Tilt sensor. Robotic-Electronic Compass. Robotic-Overload Protect. Robotic -Subarea setting. Robotic-Scheduling. Robotic-Mowing Pattern. Robotic 'Artificial Intelligence' Lawn Test. Robotic Auto-Recharge. Robotic Self-Diagnosis and Call-for-help.
- Negotiates up-to 30-degree inclines. 4 cutting-blades, 2-5 to 6 cm adjustable-cutting height. Anti Theft. Zero emission.
- Rain-proof functionality.
- Working Capacity of 16150 sq ft in 24 hours, 6500 sq ft on a single charge of 3 hours.
5. Husqvarna AUTOMOWER 315, Robotic Lawnmower
If you plan to have a Husqvarna robotic mower for a smaller area, Automower 315 is the right one for you. It is able to handle more than a quarter acre area with a tri-blade system which will cut the grass evenly on surfaces up to 27 degrees in slope.
The machine is quiet enough to work at any time of day, and will not need to be monitored. It is also able to handle different weather patterns and will adjust its cutting schedule based on how quickly your grass is growing to avoid over-trimming.
Below are the details of the mower:
- An efficient robotic lawnmower that works for a variety of mid-sized lawns, cutting up to 1/3 acre of grass
- Smart navigation that works within a boundary wire and then returns for charging at the station when needed
- Works in either rainy or shiny situations
- Handles any slopes up-to 40% and narrow passages without problems
- PIN code & alarm for theft detection
- Lift sensor-stop blades when it is lifted
- The intuitive system menu which allows personal settings to schedule mowing
- Husqvarna Automower 315 must be bought with its Install Kit
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Belgravo website that is not Belgravo’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Belgravo claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.
Copyright © 2019 Belgravo. All Rights Reserved.